Today is your last chance to purchase early bird tickets for Typsy Live: Hospitality Innovation.
This is an event designed especially for Sydney hospitality professionals. On October 5th, the Typsy team will be hitting the Roslyn Packer Theatre in Sydney with a line up of speakers from all corners of the industry, including design, social media, customer service and branding.
Early bird tickets are selling for only $39, which is a steal when you consider the calibre of speakers!
- Adam Ferrier, a regular panelist on The Gruen Transfer, who will be talking about why hospitality innovation is so damn easy (and why there's so little of it).
- Yossi Ghinsberg, who will share his harrowing story of survival in the Amazon alone for three weeks – and why he returned a decade later to open an eco-lodge.
- Nick Bowditch, who will share the social media insights he has gained as the only person in the world to work in marketing at both Twitter and Facebook.
- Fady Hachem, the award-winning interior designer of venues including Bond Bar and Om Nom Dessert Bar.
- Kirrily Waldhorn, our special guest MC, who you might also know as Australia's Beer Diva.
- And more speakers will be announced next week.
All of our speakers will be exploring the theme of 'innovation' in the industry – what does it take to be creative in today's hospitality world? What can we do to stand out from the competition?
Come along, be inspired, and enjoy the opportunity to network with our speakers and a theatre full of your peers in the industry.
Still not convinced?
Check out the event trailer!
Plus here's a peek at what you can expect on the night. Browse and watch the range of talks from last year's Melbourne event.
Red Lantern Co-Owner
Social Media Expert
Sand Hill Road Co-Owner
Customer Service Expert
Tropica Island Resort Owner
| Rowena Carter
You can purchase your early bird tickets from the event website by using the special code earlybird. But get in now! After today, tickets will go up to their standard price of $49.