We're searching for someone to work within all areas of the business to ensure marketing, communications and social media projects are prioritized, implemented and optimized.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in social media management and marketing. Key skills required are organizational skills, time management, stakeholder management, basic Canva or Adobe design, MS office skills and writing skills.
- Managing documentation and template version control
- Coordinating outsourced design work and managing budget
- Supporting the Partnerships Manager with required collateral
- Supporting the Sales team with required collateral
- Creating events internally around course releases
- Project work
- Setting up and managing paid marketing campaigns through Facebook, LinkedIn and Google Adwords, including analysis and reporting
- Creating and scheduling social media including creating a rigid process and workflow that allows implementation to occur seamlessly
- Weekly reporting and analysis of marketing metrics, including gathering metrics from Salesforce, Google Analytics and Facebook
- Sourcing photos to be used across the Typsy website and social media
- Other tasks as may be required
Typsy believes that hospitality moments make the world a better place. We source the best instructors from across the world to create courses that can then be scheduled by hospitality venues of any size so their staff can be consistently trained quickly and easily.
Hospitality schools integrate our courses into their LMS systems and hospitality staff and students love being able to skill up easily. We are looking for a candidate with great energy who is keen to join a company that is growing and loves social media and marketing.
Based in Armadale, Melbourne, this is a full time role. Applications close 21st August 2017. Immediate start. If this sounds like you, apply today. Forward applications to Felicity Thomlinson.
View this role on LinkedIn: Social Media/Marketing Coordinator at Typsy